After an exciting finish against Oklahoma State, Head Coach Beth Torina explains why "fight" is the most valuable quality in this years' LSU softball team and what it means for the future.
Most Popular This Week
- LSU sorority Delta Gamma members ask for more help with ADA students
- Campus Transit: An Imperfect System
- A recent petition at LSU is causing quite the wreck
- LSU Gymnasts and D-D Breaux discuss bouncing back after loss to Florida and how they stay focused each week
- LSU students give predictions for the 2020 Democratic nomination
- LSU Officially Monitoring CoronaVirus
- Are the crawfish you're eating from Louisiana or overseas?
- LSU Basketball falls short in catfight against No. 10 Kentucky
- New police captain hopes to inspire the next generation of young women
- Manship Class Requirements Changes