LSU gathered Saturday in the Pete Maravich Assembly Center in honor of his legacy left at LSU. Today was the 50th anniversary of Pete Maravich, also known as Pistol Pete, breaking the NCAA scoring record. Fans gathered together to watch the halftime presentation dedicated to him. LSU ended up taking home the win against Ole Miss with a final score of 73-63.
Most Popular This Week
- LSU sorority Delta Gamma members ask for more help with ADA students
- Campus Transit: An Imperfect System
- A recent petition at LSU is causing quite the wreck
- LSU Gymnasts and D-D Breaux discuss bouncing back after loss to Florida and how they stay focused each week
- LSU students give predictions for the 2020 Democratic nomination
- LSU Officially Monitoring CoronaVirus
- Are the crawfish you're eating from Louisiana or overseas?
- LSU Basketball falls short in catfight against No. 10 Kentucky
- New police captain hopes to inspire the next generation of young women
- Manship Class Requirements Changes