As the chaos of rush week beings to slow down, girls are beginning to get settled in their house with their new "sisters." However, many girls do not get into a sorority or decide later that it is not right for them. These girls share what student life is like for them now that they are not a part of Greek life and disclose their thoughts on sororities in general. An active member of a sorority also shares what it is like to see these girls leave.
Most Popular This Week
- Breaking News: LSU officials confirm a female student found dead in dorm
- How LSU's mascot, Mike is celebrating his third birthday
- Camp Kesem at LSU changes lives
- Skip Bertman statue unveiled at LSU
- HIGHLIGHTS | Field-level sights and sounds in no. 6 LSU's over no. 9 Texas 45-38
- Head baseball coach, Paul Mainieri praises the legacy of Skip Bertman on the eve of Bertman's statue unveiling
- Action Awareness LSU takes charge for minority students
- LSU sends out alert reporting shooting on Nicholson Drive
- Is LSU really a walking campus?
- LSU graduate student fatally shot in convenience store robbery