Adhering to his campaign promises to focus on combating climate change, President Joe Biden mentions Cancer Alley in his recent speech regarding climate change
Cancer Alley houses several petrochemical plants who's toxins emit into the air, harming residents that live near the fence line of these plants.
With the oil and gas industry being a source of income to several Louisiana families, many are wondering how President Biden's executive order will affect their livelihoods in one way or another.
Welcome to LSU Tiger TV: The Official TV Station of LSU
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @lsutigertv
Check us out on our website for more!
Most Popular This Week
- "We just tried to one up every start this weekend."- Landon Marceaux
- LSU alumna is baking sweets and serving smiles at Levain Bakery
- No ticket, no problem: Watch LSU games in Tiger Stadium
- LSU students form The Cooperation Party for national public relations competition
- Protecting the Indian Mounds: Students demanding campus protection for the sites
- LSU to release Husch Blackwell report on handling of sexual assault cases
- LSU Freshman crowned as Miss Louisiana Teen USA
- Tigercast is raising money for the Student Emergency Support Fund
- Be part of the solution, not the pollution with Operation Clean-Up.
- LSU Women's Basketball falls to Mississippi State 68-59