The coronavirus pandemic has caused economic distress among small-business owners. Many restaurants in Baton Rouge have temporarily closed their doors until the stay-at-home order is lifted. Others, however, have adjusted to Gov. John Bel Edward’s order by offering pickup and delivery options.
Refer to the updated list below to see which local restaurants are open and what options they are currently offering, as well as which local favorites have temporarily closed their doors.
Pick-Up and Delivery:
- Parrain’s Seafood Restaurant
- The Chimes
- Our Mom’s Restaurant and Bar
- Phil’s Oyster Bar and Seafood
- Zippy's Burritos, Tacos and More
- Offering delivery through Waitr.
- Rouj Creole
- Offering delivery through UberEats.
- Kalurah Street Grill
- Simple Joe Café
- Gino’s Restaurant
- The Overpass Merchant
- Umami Japanese Bistro
- Louisiana Lagniappe Restaurant
- Mansur’s on the Boulevard
- Pinetta’s European Restaurant
- DiGiulio Brothers
- Walk On’s Bistreaux and Bar
- Offering discounts on to-go orders.
- The Gregory
- The Gregory is referring guests to Milford’s on Third for pickup and delivery orders.
- Juban’s is encouraging customers to support their sister restaurants, Adrian’s and Beausoleil for to-go and delivery orders.
- Portobello’s Grill