With watch parties and celebrations happening all over Baton Rouge during Monday night's National Championship game between the LSU and Clemson Tigers, Tigerland and Death Valley Daiquiri were places to catch the game. News reporter Kianna Franks set out to see what students thought about the big game.
Check us out on our new website for more!
Follow us on Twitter @lsutigertv
Follow us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/lsutigertv
As featured on
Most Popular This Week
- Joke on Facebook turns into donation for a good cause
- Are you smarter than a 5th grader? LSU students answered the questions to find out for themselves.
- Highlights from LSU Baseball's Opening Weekend
- LSU students give predictions for the 2020 Democratic nomination
- LSU Officially Monitoring CoronaVirus
- No Salary, No Benefits, LSU's Volunteer Hitting Coach Eddie Smith might be the Joe Brady of Baseball
- LSU student housing growing
- LSU confirms twelve student cases of mumps
- Tennis match cancelled due to mumps outbreak
- Unlikely heroes lead LSU softball to 4-0 on the season